AMEE™© is a web-based software product of Midwest Social Science Research Associates (MSSRA),Inc. MSSRA has exclusive rights to AMEE™©.Learn More
Assessment is one of those things that you want to make less difficult. Assessment is very nuanced and complex and does not have to be complicated. Imposing social scientific models of inquiry are can complicate the general assessment processes. AMEE does some of this work for you.
Planning assessment is 80% of the work and the other 20% is in collecting evidence to make critical decisions about your program. Using AMEE's integrative six-step process, you can plan and execute assessment all in one environment with real-time results.
AMEE is a unique, intuitive, software solution that allows colleges, universities and non-profit agencies to build an assessment culture that focuses on the process of learning and teaching. Never before has assessment been so easy! Try our newly designed assessment cloud-based solution and take charge of your assessment.
Features of AMEE:
AMEE stands for Assessment Made Easy Everyday. This solution provides an easy-to-use structure to create successful sustainable assessment. AMEE can help your program make critical decision and identify new practices, processes and resources. AMEE is a top-of-the line solution and is a natural fit for your institution.
No other assessment platform offers information in a single easy-to-use format. Instructions are built into an intuitive design to build and strengthen the knowledge of the individuals working in your unit to conduct assessment with support and ease. AMEE begins by determining your organizations readiness to conduct assessment. Do you have goals, objectives and learning outcomes already in place? Are the learning outcomes aligned with core competencies? Do you have a plan or rotation plan? Once this information is established, AMEE navigates the rest of your steps to completing your assessment plan and data collection process with real time results. AMEE also provides an integrated suite of apps that support high impact practices on college campuses such as research collaborations, strategic planning, program review, e-portfolio and strategic diversity and inclusive planning.
Not all assessment software are ideal for conducting assessment. Additionally, they generally do not consider the most important informants of assessment (i.e., faculty and students) in the design of the software. These platforms are often geared toward the administrative offices with charts and graphs for the appearance of conducting meaningful assessment, while faculty are still collecting assignments in the classroom and using a bricks and mortar process to make sense of the data. After more than a decade in doing assessment work and eight years in designing a solution to meet academic and support unit needs, we suggest you start with AMEE.
AMEE is an incredible assessment software tool. We've been using the system since 2011 and our Department is always praised across the University for having the best reports! Even though many of us lack training in the social sciences, the software helps make the complex work of producing tables and creating representative samples easy. It also allows us to analyze data over time so we can track our student's progress, collectively and individually. The system is very thoughtfully designed and continues to grow and adapt to meet our Department's changing needs.
AMEE isn’t just easy to use; its structure makes the assessment process that much easier and more efficient. Faculty and students can focus on their parts of that process at their convenience and with minimal disruption to their other pursuits. As a result, we have greater participation and interest in assessment. We are in our second assessment cycle using AMEE, and the program just gets better and better. AMEE is essential to our assessment activities.